Infinity is a comprehensive application for the management of financial services operations.
* It is developed using Open Source technologies to minimize the total cost of ownership
* It is a web based, cloud hosted software that is accessible on a real-time basis
Infinity provides support for the entire loan life cycle, including loan origination, disbursal and payment processing.Infinity also provides comprehensive support for center management, credit bureau verification and underwriting, delinquency processing, collateralized loans and guarantees, and insurance. It also includes critical MFI operations modules such as audits, CGT/GRT administration and CRM.
Infinity comprises of field and back-office processing modules. The tablet-based field module allows users to collect customer KYC data, attach scanned copies of documents, process disbursal and payment of loans. The host module is a browser-based application that includes master data management and system configurtion options, security management, accounting and a comprehensive set of reports that allow users to monitor the quality of the loan portfolio, and user productivity on a real-time basis. Data collected through the field module can be uploaded to the host in synchronous or asynchronous mode depending on connectivity and security configuration.
Infinity helps the firms deal with the Cash / Accrual accounting & Cost Center Accounting, Customizable Chart of Accounts, Customizable & Flexible Accounting Rules, Detailed Flow Records, Trial Balance, Day Book and Cash Summary & Projections, Manual Entries, Multi-branch / entities accounting and Integration with Tally. And the Rules and Regulations can directly be incorporated into the system helping the system deal with the impact of the changes in the rules.
* Programming: The application is developed using Ruby and Java as programming languages.
* Database: The database used is MySQL, an open source database for enterprise applications.
* Operating System: The operating system used is Ubuntu (Linux), an open source enterprise operating system.
* Version Control: Git, open-source version control system for collaborative work
* Project Management: Redmine (Issue Tracker), open source based flexible project management application.
* Delivery: Cloud hosted SaaS (Software as Service), fully vendor managed software ensures zero infrastructure and installation requirement from the customer.
Infinity has been in use at multiple organizations since November 2010; registered over 500,000 members, and disbursed over Rs 600 crores worth of loans in different parts of the country